Neurological Diseases/Disorders have substantially increased over the past few decades. Neurological Disorders are usually chronic and lifelong affecting day to day living. Timely treatments and effective diagnosis is the need of the hour.
Image Neuro Clinic has a team if best Neurological doctors who provide effective and best treatments for Stroke, Epilepsy, Parkinson's Disease, Neuropathy, Demyelinating disorders etc.
1. Throbbing pain in the head of meagre to severe intensity
2. One-sided pain followed by heaviness of head
3. Increased sensitivity to light & sound with nausea and vomiting
Epilepsy is a neurological disorder in which the activity of the brain becomes abnormal leading to seizures.
1. Uncontrollable jerking movements of hands and legs
2. Sequences of unusual behaviour
3. Periods of temporary confusion
4. Loss of awareness or consciousness
5. Periods of continuous staring, drooling.
6. Temporary loss of speech or tone
7. Muscle rigidness or stiffness.
8. Lack of body control.
Parkinson’s Disease is a neurological disorder which mainly affects the movement.
1. Tremor or shaking of hands or fingers, increased pill rolling movement.
2. Slowness of movements making simple tasks delayed and time consuming (Bradykinesia)
3. Painful muscle stiffness or rigidness.
4. Balance and posture issues
5. Less ability to perform automatic movements like blinking, swinging arms while walking etc
6. Increased difficulty with speech and writing.
Neuropathy or Peripheral Neuropathy is caused by the damage of the peripheral nerves affecting usually the hands and feet and sometimes other parts of the body as well.
1. Numbness,constant pricking or tingling sensation in feet and hands which gradually spread upwards.
2. High sensitivity to touch
3. Sharp pricking pain, freezing or burning
4. Impaired coordination
5. Paralysis or muscle weakness.
Stroke is a medical emergency which happens when the blood supply to brain is reduced or temporarily stopped and hence depriving oxygen and nutrients for brain tissues leading to loss of brain cells.
1. Impaired speech and understanding cap
2. Sudden paralysis in face sometimes with numbness and weakness.
3. Blurred or blackened vision in one or both the eyes.
4. A sudden shooting headache along with dizziness, vomiting.
1. Upper & lower back pain
2. Neck Pain
4. Sprains & Strains
6. Stenosis etc
Demyelinating disorders are the combination of the damage of Myelin - protective layer around nerve which helps in the smooth movement of signals & messages from brain. The damage of myelin may lead to delayed signal transmission from brain and improper functioning of nerves.
1. Loss of vision
1. Weakness of muscles
2. Stiffness of muscles
3. Muscle spasms
4. Improper functioning of bladder and bowels.